web analytics

creditscore

About creditscore

This author has not yet filled in any details.
So far creditscore has created 15 blog entries.

How to recover from bad credit and debt?

If you've dug yourself into a financial hole and feel you cannot get out, you're not alone. Many people are bogged down in debt and bad credit, and the only solution they can fathom is bankruptcy. Unfortunately, bankruptcy is not the simple solution that people think. Bankruptcy cannot erase all your debts, and it

How to recover from bad credit and debt? 2018-04-25T08:50:31+00:00

Understanding Identity Theft

Identity theft is a crime that is becoming more common with the rise of the Internet. In Malaysia, 1 in 10 fall victim to identity theft. The misuse of foreign identities can cause enormous damage and not just financially: Careers and even lives can be destroyed if third parties misuse a person's identity.

Understanding Identity Theft 2018-04-25T03:57:56+00:00

What to Teach Kids about Stocks?

It can be hard to pass on money advice to the next generation. After all, things change and the world is a different place in 30 or 40 years than it is today. Here are three lessons on money, however, that may prove relevant at this time and beyond. Do not walk with the

What to Teach Kids about Stocks? 2018-04-11T06:26:30+00:00

91% of People Failed to Reach their Financial Goals, and Here’s How the other 9% Did It!

New year resolution? Most people have plans for their financial goals that they want to achieve. But the ugly truth is; only 1 out of 10 can follow through ‘till the end of the year. Here’s how those achievers make their goals turn real. 1. Have a main goal There is definitely

91% of People Failed to Reach their Financial Goals, and Here’s How the other 9% Did It! 2018-04-11T04:19:28+00:00

PTPTN, CCRIS, Credit Reports and the average Malaysian

When it comes to furthering your tertiary education, many tend to opt for scholarships or even student loans to achieve their dreams. In Malaysia, the National Higher Education Fund Corporation (PTPTN) was set up in 1997 to help students gain monetary assistance to fund their higher education. As of 31 December 2016,

PTPTN, CCRIS, Credit Reports and the average Malaysian 2018-02-02T03:42:09+00:00

Top three things Malaysians don’t understand about credit scores

Throughout our life, we were always told to save up as much as you can to be financially independent, and where possible, avoid any debts to achieve your dreams. We don’t realise that there are other facets in this financial equation that will help us achieve financial health. For starters, credit scores

Top three things Malaysians don’t understand about credit scores 2018-02-02T03:26:24+00:00

Will you make a pledge to pay promptly?

Managing cash flow is ultimately one of the key areas in running any business, no matter how good your product or services are. A business must ensure it registers into profits to ensure a surplus cash to prepare for volatile periods. In some cases, many small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) turn

Will you make a pledge to pay promptly? 2018-02-02T03:23:05+00:00

Help! I didn’t apply for that credit card or loan!

“I lost my wallet that contained my identification card, debit and credit cards while out shopping. Three months later, I received a call from a bank on outstanding payment on a loan I never signed up for!" Identity theft is a serious matter and needs to be urgently addressed. Essentially, identity theft

Help! I didn’t apply for that credit card or loan! 2018-02-02T03:19:39+00:00

About RAMCI

RAM Credit Information Sdn Bhd (“RAMCI”), a leading Credit Reporting Agency licensed under the purview of the Ministry of Finance Malaysia, is relied upon for credit reports and scores by some of the most renowned global and local brands as well as Financial Institutions, SMEs and Government Agencies.

Core Products

Recent Posts