web analytics

91% of People Failed to Reach their Financial Goals, and Here’s How the other 9% Did It!

New year resolution? Most people have plans for their financial goals that they want to achieve. But the ugly truth is; only 1 out of 10 can follow through ‘till the end of the year. Here’s how those achievers make their goals turn real.

1. Have a main goal

There is definitely a lot of stuff you want to do and achieve in a new year. But if you have 10 different ones, after a while, you feel like you are having 10 different jobs to keep up with. The trick is to pick out one that truly matters to you, focus on that one thing, do everything you can to work towards that goal. This one goal becomes your focus point, and you always keep it in your head. Example: want to save more money? start cooking at home, make a list before you go shopping, and brew your own coffee. See? These are little things that ends up huge savings in one year. And it’s a great driving factor to keep doing to achieve that goal.

2. Have a goal, not a wish

A wish is a goal without a plan. A goal is something that you have carefully planned and calculated on how and by when you can achieve the goal. A wish is, I want to save more money. A goal is, I want to save 50K by 6th September. A goal is something strong that you really want to make it come true; you do everything and anything to take a step forward to get to that finish line. So, make a goal, not a wish. Plan everything and focus on it. That will make your goal realistic.

—50% Off Anti Identity Theft Alert—-

3. Have smaller achievements on the way

Most of us have goals we target for and most often than not, we only celebrate our milestones. However, it’s important to celebrate the small successes just as much as the accomplishments.

A better way is to have smaller goals as well as the big ones. For example, have you actually shop around for insurance quotes? We take it for granted that most insurance companies are quoting standard prices but you’d be surprised if you really care to look into the details like sum insured, occupation classification and so on.

Taking time to celebrate your small achievements will give you a sense of accomplishment which may help you tackle your larger goals. You can celebrate with small treats such as treating yourself to a nice ice-cream! It really doesn’t matter how you celebrate as long as you acknowledge your job well done.

—50% Off Anti Identity Theft Alert—-

4. Start with the end in mind

We all have obstacles we need to find a way around. In life, it may be balancing your family life with work, or perhaps squeezing in time to build your side business around your full-time job. Whatever your current situation, it may help to write down your obstacles together with a resolution plan to help you get over them.

For example, if you have very little time to build your business, write a realistic plan to keep you on track. Even if you only have four hours a week, it’s much more realistic to write that down than to aim for ten hours and end up disappointed.

5. Tell everyone

When you are planning on doing something big, tell everyone you know about it first. How does this action help you? You actually get more motivated and determined to achieve your goal. Just to prove those naysayers that they were wrong!

To Your Success,

RAMCI Team

To All Wonder Women,

Happy Women’s Day!

In conjunction with International Women’s Day, We are proud to Offer 50% Off JagaMyID Subscription 1/2/3 Years!

PROMOCODE : JMID1119
Hurry, Offer Ends 30 March 2018!

-> ->https://goo.gl/aJM5ZP <- <-

JagaMyID provides you a peace of mind knowing that your identity is safe and you are in control of your own credit health.

According to statistics, cases involving identity thefts have increased over the past 10 years and many people do not aware and ignorant of the existence of identity theft.

With JagaMyID credit notification alert and credit profile movement service, you are enjoying 2-in-1 benefits at the same time.

Features:

12 x monthly update of CCRIS Information and your i-Score

2 x Personal Credit Report PLUS (PCRP)

Monitoring your credit card and other credit facilities utilization

Tracking of credit applications made under your name

Monthly payment tracking

Email alerts on changes in your credit profile

Lock out identity fraud

Maintain consistent and healthy i-Score

Negotiate for better interest rate and credit terms

Let’s Work Together

TELL US MORE ABOUT YOURSELF
LET’S TALK
2018-04-11T04:19:28+00:00

About RAMCI

RAM Credit Information Sdn Bhd (“RAMCI”), a leading Credit Reporting Agency licensed under the purview of the Ministry of Finance Malaysia, is relied upon for credit reports and scores by some of the most renowned global and local brands as well as Financial Institutions, SMEs and Government Agencies.

Core Products

Recent Posts